This vector concrete texture pack will turn any ordinary design into a distressed, texturized work of art (watch the tutorial below).
Other Available Packs:More...
- Vector Concrete Textures | Pack 2 available here: http://bit.ly/cvtpack2
- Vector Concrete Textures | Pack 3 available here: http://bit.ly/cvtpack3
These light grungy textures were created using photographs I shot around my [downright awesome] hometown of Athens, GA.
What You'll Get:
- 16 Total Vector Textures
- 8 Different Textures
- 2 Variations of Each Texture (a "knockout" & "spray" version)
- 16 High Resolution Transparent PNG Files @ 300dpi
- 16 High Resolution Bitmap TIFF Files @ 300dpi
- 16 Individual EPS Files
- 1 Multipage PDF Preview of All Textures (find what you're looking for quickly)
[TUTORIAL] VIDEO: Designing a t-shirt using Vector Concrete Textures | Pack 1: https://youtu.be/Bylk4IQjYuM
VIDEO: Unpacking Vector Concrete Textures | Pack 1: https://youtu.be/Qjgp0dnBud4 -- See everything you'll get before you buy it.
Although created in vector format, this pack includes everything you'll need to make use of these textures within raster-based programs. Import any of the EPS files into Photoshop as Smart Objects and maintain their vector awesomeness.
Vector textures can be processor intensive in their native environment (Adobe Illustrator) because they are made up of many points; however, I've included high resolution Bitmap TIFFs that can be dragged-and-dropped directly into Illustrator without the need for a lot of processing power. And yes, you will still be able to customize color and size of the texture. If you're a t-shirt designer, you might find you have a new friend in Bitmap TIFFs 😎.
FREEBIES & UPDATES: Sign up for our mailing list and get updates and freebies direct to your inbox Sign up here → fhlcreative.com/updates