After a few weeks of testing and testing, we obtained a wonderful action for photoshop, Vinta-Tone is a small printing machine of halftones, of course, this is just a visual effect that will bring many memories. In the 30s, 40s and 50s years, the images in newspapers, magazines, books, catalogs and a large number of publications were printed in the famous halftone of a single tone, usually black, but also often use colors like red, blue, green or yellow.
This action includes :
- 3 Vinta-Tone Actions in low frequency halftones in black, red and blue.
- 3 Vinta-Tone Actions in median frequency halftones in black, red and blue.
- 3 Vinta-Tone Actions in high frequency halftones in black, red and blue.
- 5 Offset Dry Ink textures @600dpi
- 5 Vintage paper textures @72dpi
Instructions in .rtf, soon video-tutorial.
Note: Check the Before/After in live preview button.
- All halftones are generated as a fully transparent layer.
- The color of each halftone can be edited using the Color Overlay option in Blending Options layer.
- All halftones are generated at a resolution of 150 dpi in a Smart Object.
- Halftones not generate background color ( as shown in previews ) , you must manually create the
backgrounds of the images.
- The frequency varies as follows :
- Halftones low frequency generate little detailed images.
- Halftones Mid often generate very detailed images.
- Halftones high frequency generate highly detailed images.
Note: The effects of offset ink previews are not generated by these actions, if you want this effect, can review the action Offset Printing Vintage Effects in: http://crtv.mk/sVUw
Tips and tricks :
- Do not use images completely black ( as in the case of logos, illustrations or text ), we recommend to change the color to a gray tone, a slight variation is usually enough to generate a halftone.
Enjoy! Any question via firstname.lastname@example.org